Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wecome To Scot Spells Sports

Good day sports fans. My name is Scot Frassetto. I'm a big sports fan. I try not to be a homer but a loyal fan from Wisconsin's Fox Valley. So in fairness to all of you I feel like I should let you know where my alliances are. First and foremost I bleed Green and Gold for the Green Bay Packers. Nothing is more holy (in sports) than Lambeau Field. Now, most people go to a baseball team or college team. I'm going to the NHL and the Detroit Red Wings. Not a band wagon pick, I liked them since I started watching hockey, mostly because of Sergei Fedorov and Steve Yzerman in early 90's. Then I'll go to the Badgers, then Brewers, then Bucks. I'm a big European football fan cheering for Italia and AS Roma. I'm also one who likes to get one's red-neck on with some NASCAR. Go Jeff Gordon and Mark Martin.

Here, I'll give out my pre-season sports predictions some good (Saints going to Superbowl XLIV) some bad (Royals to the playoffs). I'll try and put different ideas out there, not always pretty sounding ("Texas is warm and Chicago is not" was my take on the 2005 World Series. Ended up being correct because Clemens couldn't pitch in the cold.) I try and focus on some of the sports or sporting endeavors that aren't always looked at.

Oh yea and the name of the blog. I'm sure you'll soon be apart of a running joke poking fun of my inability to spell. I blame my parents for spelling my name wrong.

Thanks for joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment